DTO Supply is involved in industrial, general maintenance, major repair, design support, development, installation, maintenance, fault finding and production line supply. We support all drilling and rig package maintenance, service, and general operations.
The primary objective of our business is giving you access to Drilling Equipment and Supply for any taste and budget. We customize service and supply packages for your needs
- Project Management: Custom project management packages for overhaul, repair, installation, commissioning and other services
- Spares Inventory: Storage, supply, and sourcing of spare parts on an individual, long, or short-term basis
- Drilling Equipment Sourcing: Used, New and refurbished
Spare Parts and Supply
DTO specializes in sourcing, purchasing and delivery for the end user of drilling equipment. This includes single product or complete one stop source for entire rig packages. Why pay over 4 times the price for all of your spare parts, tools, and supplies when you can get it at near direct wholesale pricing. DTO Supply specializes in providing solutions for your hard to find parts and will assist in bulk inventory and supply. Additionally we specialize in sourcing and procurement of used drilling equipment.
Project Management and Repair
DTO Service and Supply subcontracts through several service shops in your designated service area. We use multiple resources to perform project and shop services ranging from minor machine work to complete overhaul and refurbishment. We offer a variety of cost-saving options, including the ability to procure, re-design and rebuild used machines to meet customer specifications.
- Drilling equipment repair, overhauls, recertification and upgrades
- Component repair, reverse engineering and remanufacturing
- Highly trained technicians with engineering and technical support
Quality and Safety
DTO Service and Supply maintains a strong safety culture. Our commitment to safe practice and superior work is backed by stringent internal safety and ongoing training of our employees and contractors. We will continue to make significant investments in tools and equipment in order to apply the latest technology to our services.
We support operations and supply around the world, such as Venezuela, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Ecuador, Mexico, Nigeria, China, Dubai, etc